Upcoming Books in the Work
By Ricardo ‘Rease’ Butler
It’s been a long time since I’ve written an e-book for Amazon Kindle or even a PDF e-book. Well, it hasn’t been that long. It’s been about a year. That’s a long time for me, a person who loves to write for the craft of it as well as because I love to teach things from unexplored perspectives.
The last three books that I put out in 2016 were:
- Apostolic Hubs: 106 Truths About Kingdom Embassies, Antioch Churches, and Ministry Centers
- The Apostolic Heretic: Pioneering and Leading a Kingdom Rebellion Against Satan’s World Systems
- The Blueprint and Pattern Shown the Apostles on the Mount of Zion: (Upgraded Version)
Back in the days, I used to put out a book a month and sometimes every week. Again, I just have a passion to write for the experience of writing as well as I also love to do the research and I love to study the Bible and put things to the test. I love to do surveys and ask for counsel and advice of the experience of others who have been through whatever the subject or topic that I am writing on at the time.
While most people might view my writing of books as a way to “profit off the Word of God”, or as a business opportunity, or even as a legitimate ministry, that is not the reason why I do it. Again, I’ve been a writer all my life. I started out as …
- a poet first,
- then as a writer of rhymes,
- a rapper,
- a teacher of all kinds of subjects (both Christian and non-Christian topics),
- a blogger,
- a newsletter writer,
- an author,
- then a story teller,
- especially in the space of my web comic books series.
My passion for writing started when I won a poetry contest with the help of my stepfather when I was the 7th grade. This is the desire of my heart just to share truth, wisdom, information, content, Kingdom perspectives, personal experiences and cool things that I’ve found in the Word of God! It’s more of a form of communication for me as a personal expression of God’s Image of Christ working through me to you.
I was taught (and I forget where I learned this from) to consider these nuggets of wisdom when writing:
- “Will THIS help those who are hurting?”
- “Will this be useful 200 years from now?”
- “Write things that make people thing.”
- “Inspire people.”
- “Change lives.”
- “Create value.”
- “Blow people away with your usefulness.”
I was also taught to write about:
- NEEDS: Things we need to have in our day-to-day life.
- INTERESTS: Things we’re curious about or have an interest in.
- CONCERNS: Things we are concerned about or fearful of.
- DESIRES: Things we deeply want in our heart of hearts.
- STRUGGLES/PAIN: Things we can’t seem to solve or overcome ourselves.
And lastly, to always ask these two questions above all else:
- Does this topic speak to a group of people with an urgent pain (e.g. recovering from divorce, treating heartburn, how to get grant money)?
- Or does the topic speak to a specific group of people with an irrational passion (e.g. golfing, scrap-booking, a love for sports or old cars, get rid of hunger in the world)?
Before I list the top 5 of the 22 possible books that I so desired to write. On top of what I’ve already written, I determined the criteria for picking which books to even make it in my top 5 by these criteria also:
- Impact: Overall, how much of an impact will this project make for the Kingdom from my ministry and for the readers?
- Effort: How much time and work will it take you to create the project? (In this case, a lower score indicated more effort, so choose 1 for a project that requires a ton of work and 5 for a project that requires almost no work.)
- Demand: Relative to the other ideas, how many times in surveys, or through email was the topic requested (as I did document everything people replied with)?
- Vision: How close of a fit is this topic with my overall apostolic mandate, mission, and vision?
I score them on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest. Granted, the scoring will be subjective, but since I was looking greatest needs according to how I can best help, it’s OK to estimate.
I rank each item on a scale of 1 to 5 and then add them. Remember, I’m looking for greatest needs that my ministry could meet. If I had to cut projects, I cut the lowest ones; if you can only take on five projects, I proceeded with the highest five to write about and release within the next 12 months.
Below are the name of the ideas or topics from the highest to lowest. These are NOT the actually titles of the book (which some can be titles after much prayer):
- Apostolic Training: A book basically for apostles who want to learn how to train more apostles.
- Every Gift of the Spirit: A book basically teaching every gift of the Spirit and how they could possible apply in certain life situations; from church to work or from home to everyday ministry.
- Equipping Tools for Apostles to Equip More Saints: Some new and emerging apostles would love to know more cutting edge and spiritual ways to equip more Christians for the work of the ministry.
- How to Operate in the Five Fold Ministry in a Church that Rejects You/How to get Churches to Receive the Five Fold Ministry: A lot of Christians who feel called to the five fold ministry are attending or are members of churches who do not accept the five fold ministry and they want to learn how to bring the five fold ministry to their church.
- How to know your true calling in ministry: A lot of believers ask me this question. I’ve done a simple and free version to this topic with my “Finding Your Five Fold Gifting” eBook you can download at https://ricardoequips.wordpress.com/newsletter/. But I will do a more detailed version.
Let me know, from 1 to 5, which book you are interested in. Leave a comment below!
Here is the list of other books that I desire to write and share with the world. If you are also interested in one of these book ideas, let me know below in the comment section!
- Oneness/Unity in the Body of Christ/Unity Among Kingdom Leaders: This is actually two different book ideas. One is unity among all of the members of the Body. The the second is about leaders demonstrating this unity so that the body follows the example.
- Spiritual Fathering: This would be a book about how to be a spiritual father to others.
- Doing Ministry when you have no time: How many times have we all thought about this one?
- Training Centers, Seminaries, Bible Colleges, House Churches, Apostolic Networks, Antioch Ministry Centers, Headquarter Churches, Regional Churches, City Church, Apostolic Hubs, the Local Church, Revival Churches, 24 hour Praise and Worship Centers, Five Fold Ministry Teams: This would be a part 2 to Apostolic Hubs but more detailed and practical.
- Consume ALL These Kingdoms: How the local church can carry the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Dominion Mandate of heaven on earth that will liberate cities from satan’s dark kingdom. This book I actually started to outline last year but God stopped me from writing it so I never started it. But it is still something I would desire to write and share as some revelation that God has given me.
- God’s Will for My Life: While this is greatly requested, I believe there are plenty of books written on this subject. You will just be getting another angle or new perspective on an age old subject.
- Preparing the Bride of Christ for His Coming: I have a lot of cool revelations to share from the Scriptures on this subject. I actually wish this was in the top 5.
- How to Partner up with, get a mentor, build relationships with apostles and apostolic networks: This is a significant need in the Body now that people are aware of how important it is to have help from someone who has already took the journey.
- The Kingdom, Family, & Army of God–The Church: This is also another awesome topic I just want to share through personal revelation and experiences from my life that God has revealed to me. I also wish this was in the top 5.
- True Religion is Real Ministry: A lot of people complain about religion as far as the word itself. But Jesus gave us what true religion actually accomplishes. This would be a controversial topic that I would like to teach since the word “religion” is so negative.
- Wisdom, Knowledge, & Understanding/The Mind of Christ: While this was actually the number one most requested topic, the vastness of it and the largeness of the project is too great for me to take on. It would take multiple books and examples to talk about the subject on wisdom since God’s wisdom is pretty much infinite.
- God’s Calling for His People: This book would be more about the corporate calling for the Body. Many have this idea that God has given them “their” ministry which becomes, “MY” ministry and keep their ministry separate from the work that Christ commands us to do together being that it is HIS ministry.
- Starting a Business to Provide for Family: I am surprised how low this was on the list. A lot of people did not even request this topic though it would help a lot of them in their financial woes.
- Shortage of Trainers, Mentors, Equippers, Leaders, Fathers, and Finances in the Church: A lot of people believed the greatest need in the church is that we need more true mentors, or true leaders or true spiritual fathers, and finances for effectiveness and to meet each believers needs.
- Building an Effective Ministry Team/Staff: I think a lot of people asked this because they work within established church systems and needed a fresh set of eyes and perspective how to do better with what they have and to recruit who they need.
- Like-mindedness Myth (Among Brethren as grounds for unity): While a few believers desired more like-minded believers in their circle, I believe this to be a myth and that the Scriptures used to justify this idea has been twisted to fit whoever is teaching the topics personal reasons. I believe people of different minds and different experiences and perspectives are needed to see all kinds of angles. In the multitude of wise counselors there is safety after all!
- Empowering the Youth/Next Generation/Millennial: I am surprise that this is the lowest request on the list. I guess no one is thinking about their legacy or the future of the Kingdom of in the hands of the next generation of body members of Christ. Oh well.
That’s it! Again, I do not do this for a profit and believe it or not, 9 times out of ten if you ask for a book I will give it to you for free. I give far more e-Books away then I actually sale. So don’t be afraid to ask. But on the flip side, if you have any honor or respect for the Lord, me, or just enjoy what I share in my blog or in books it doesn’t hurt to help me with a couple of books. I am not known to set my prices over 10 bucks unless it’s a training manual or an e-Course (a training course in the form of an e-Book!
Don’t forget to pick your favorite book ideas from the list above by leaving a comment below!
So continue to feed the Seed and Nurture the Nature, for by Divine Enlightenment you are Becoming What you already ARE! Apostolic blessings and do know that you are highly FLAVORED of the Lord!
May the blessings of the KINGDOM of the Father come upon you and your family through the Seed of the Word planted grow up 30fold, 60fold, 100fold, and even a double portion, which would be 200fold in Jesus’ name by the power of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus Christ WHO IS THE SAVIOR OF THE WHOLE WORLD! Amen!
Grammatical errors are left in intentionally to let people know that a real human named Ricardo Butler is really writing his own content! 🙂
My name is Ricardo Butler and I’m passionate about helping and equipping emerging mature ministers who are Salt, Light, Humble, Loving, Wise, Anointed, Servants into their Kingdom appointed Five Fold Ministry assignments as Spiritual Parents while imparting Faith, Hope, and LOVE in the process so that they will be able to unite, mature, equip, and release the Body of Christ into their ministry and inheritance which the Father has given to the Body of Christ to advance the Kingdom and Glory of the God throughout the nations.
If you are enjoying these posts, you can leave a comment below and Subscribe to my Newsletter where I will be sharing information (WISDOM) and content (TRUTH) to help (LOVE) and equip (BUILD UP) emerging Kingdom-minded ministers to be Five Fold Leaders and spiritual PARENTS (fathers and mothers) in the home, ministry, and marketplace! So go get my FREE e-Book here for signing up!
Click Image to Subscribe to my Newsletter! (Stay Tuned!)
Privacy Guarantee: I will never share your e-mail address with anyone else AND I am a 100% Spam Hater!
Thanks for the connection! What are you wrestling with? What can I pray about for you? If you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way, feel free to write.
Love you and Christ bless!
Ricardo ‘Reason’ Butler
Son of God | Disciple of Christ | Father | Husband | Leader | Writer | Entrepreneur | YOUR PERSONAL FEET WASHER | SERVANT & Apostolic Founder & CEO of Ricardo Equips Apostolic Leaders (R.E.A.L.), LLC @ https://ricardoequips.wufoo.com/forms/five-fold-ministry-development/
“I’m passionate about helping and equipping apostolic leaders & ministers such as yourself to equip more five fold ministry leaders and spiritual parents to rule well in the home, ministry, marketplace, and local community!”
P.S. Also, please don’t forget to share these with your social circles! Subscribe and leave a comment!
© 2010-2017 Ricardo Equips Apostolic Leaders (R.E.A.L.) All Rights Reserved.
Some of the links in the page above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”